Friday, September 10, 2010

About the Name

I chose "Euronymous Dust" under pressure. I was setting up this blog and got to the point where I needed to name it - if you have created a blog on Blogger, you know what I am talking about. So I ruminated over it for a moment then came up with this name. I have used it before as the title for a song inspired by Michael Moynihan's Lords of Chaos. In this instance I liked the sound of it more than anything else.

Having a name that has no special significance appeals to me because it allows me to write about whatever moves me at the time. Whether it's a review of a record that I like or the most intimate details of my thoughts that I really shouldn't be sharing in a public forum, I can throw it up here, literally and figuratively.

But enough about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment